Thank you for stopping by. My name’s Subigya Nepal.
I am currently pursuing my undergrad in Computer Science. I live in Nepal. I am currently pursuing a PhD in Computer Science at Dartmouth College, USA. My current interests are in Data Science, Machine Learning, and Functional Programming, however I do lots of things – web development, app development, API development, SEO, automation and so on — you name it. I can be jack of many trades. I currently use Python, PHP, Google Script and Scala to accomplish my tasks.
I’m a computer geek, a technology enthusiast and a hobbyist photographer. I like to write about everything internet, blogging, WordPress, computer tutorials and tips, covering more than you might already know. Aside from this current blog that you’re reading, I also co-founded another site that aims to help the entrepreneurial scene of Nepal: visit TechLekh.com.
If you’d like to get in touch with me, send me an email at subigyanepal at gmail dot com, or add me up on Facebook (with a message).
Copyright Subigya Nepal – Some Rights Reserved : You are permitted to share the information within fair use, which my copyright policy declares to be no more than 10% or 150 words, to copy, distribute and display under the following conditions :
- Attribution : You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial : You may not use this work for commercial purposes. Ads generate income, so the ads on the site may imply the site is commercial.
- No Derivative Works : You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- No Published Translations : Published human and machine translations beyond Fair Use are considered a violation of my copyright policy.
- Usage With Permission : Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. For any reuse or distribution of the content with permission, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to The Lacuna Blog and the original article.
- International Copyright Law : International Copyright Law protects this site’s content above and beyond the license by the Creative Commons.
- Feeds: Use of feeds from this site are for personal use, not commercial. Republishing content from this site via feeds is permitted as titles and excerpts, as part of Fair Use, at the discretion of the blog author and owner. Scraping, using feeds as a replacement for content, is not permitted under any conditions without the express permission of the copyright holder. Any use or republishing of full or excerpted content as a replacement for content is not permitted and will be penalized.
- Moral Rights: Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
Subigya Nepal and the administrators and contributors to The Lacuna Blog have the right to edit, delete and block any and all inappropriate or unnecessary comments on this blog, as they see fit. Commenting is a privilege. Play fair and play nice.
You are permitted to view this blog and its content via feeds. You are not allowed to republish full content posts and/or articles from this site via feeds. You are permitted to use excerpts or titles via feeds on sites, subject to the discretion of the blog author and owner and copyright holder, and not as a replacement for content. See the copyright licensing above for more details.