Want to prank your friends by changing your voice? Look no further! This program does the job for you. You can change your voice and perform lots of other tweaks as well.
First of all, download the program for free from here (Available for Mac and Linux users as well.) and install it on your computer. Now, fire it off by double clicking on the desktop icon. Then look at the right corner of your task bar, you should see a picture of a Clown fish.
Right click on the icon and you will see a list of options/features of the program. Go to Voice Changer and then to Voices to select the kind of voice you want.
Now, open up Skype and you should see something similar to the picture below. Click on Allow access.
That's it. You have changed your voice. To test how your voice sounds, on the Voice Changer option, select Hear Voice. Go to Skype and call someone (or the Echo/Sound Test Service) and you'd hear your new changed voice whenever you speak.
Some other tweaks offered by the program :
- You could write in your native language and the recipient will receive the message translated to their language. There are different translation services you could choose from.
- Build-in spell check support.
- Text-to-speech support for all incoming messages.
- Ability to send of predefined ASCII and emoticon drawings.
- Big list of build-in greeting wishes.
- A.I. Talking Robot can be your replacement in many cases.
- With Voice Call Recording you can silently record your conversations.
- Music Player - make your voice calls unique by playing your favourite music as a background.
- Encrypt Messages - now your secret data will be secured.
- Now all incoming messages can be translated to your native language.
- Broadcast message to all your friends with single click.
- Show an avatar image on every message you receive.