We are currently NOT accepting guest articles.
We invite guest authors to contribute their valuable articles on internet, computer, technology, blogging and so on.
Benefits of guest posting
- Back Link : We let you add two backlinks per post to your website(s) from your author bio. This helps you by exposing your site to our readers and also increasing your site's visibility in search engines.
- Free Readers & Visitors : We have many visitors daily with good number of RSS readers. This will get your post read by lots of people around the world.
- Social Media Promotion : Your guest post will be promoted to many social medias including, Facebook, Twitter and Google+. It will help to promote your post as well as your brand.
- Author Bio : You will have a separate author bio of your own to tell the world who you are.
- Build Authority, Brand & Popularity : Great articles are always appreciated by readers. It will help you get exposure for your brand and to build authority across the web.
What we do not accept
- Copied/Duplicated/Modified - Articles posted elsewhere by you or someone else, or in modified form. If your article is a derivative of someone else's work, feel free to give credit.
- Paid Content/Links - No paid/sponsored articles or articles with affiliate links is allowed.
- Solely for self product promotion : It's perfectly okay if you want to gain exposure for your products or services but that does not mean you can write an article that promotes your products/services directly. If you provide SEO services, you should not write an article directly on it, but on some genuine topics such as SEO guides and reviews, and then we might accept it.
- Short & Poor - Short or poorly written articles. Articles must be of at least 500 words in length.
- Linking out to spam/banned/adult/harmful sites.
- Using copyrighted image.
- Poor bio - Not having proper bio and your photo at profile page.
- With links solely purpose of SEO keyword/Anchor text.
- Once your article is published, try to answer any queries related to your article through comments.
- We only allow a maximum of 4 keyword repetition within an article. This is inorder to avoid search engine's penalization.
Some stats about us
Google Page Rank - 2
Alexa Stats : http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/thelacunablog.com
Feed Subscribers : 187
Monthly Visits : 60,000 +
Monthly Page views : 75,000 +
How to submit guest post?
You can submit guest post directly from dashboard by registering for an account. If you are familiar with WordPress, you can directly submit your posts from WordPress dashboard, after registering through the link above.
Registrations have been disabled due to the huge number of spam registrations. You now need to email us your article!
If you are not familiar with WordPress, just send an email to with your article. Submitting posts through WordPress dashboard will ensure faster approval.
While submitting the article, make sure you have provided your Gravatar enabled email on the bio section. We won't accept posts without a profile picture. If you are going to email us your article, let us know the Gravatar enabled Email that should be used for the post.
- How long do I have to wait?
We will try our best to reply as soon as possible. It must not take more than 12-24 hours. But again, we will follow-up on you once we see your article so don't worry.
- Where can I add my site's link?
You can add your site's link at your author bio and you are allowed to add maximum of two links.
- Can I edit my post after it is published?
Log in to dashboard to make appropriate changes.
If you face any problem or have any question/suggestion regarding guest posting, please feel free to Contact Us.