SnapChat is a picture-chatting app for iPhone which lets you control how long you want your friends to view your message. For instance, you can send a picture to your friend with some text added, but your friend will be able to see it for only 10 seconds at most.
"That's so easy to bypass. Why not just take a screenshot?"
Well, the app also alerts the sender of the message if the receiver tries to take a screenshot of the picture. So, how do we bypass it?
Before starting on with the guide, you need to jailbreak your iDevice. If you have already jailbreak-ed your iDevice, skip to step 3.
- To jailbreak your device, download Absinthe, plug-in your device and click Jailbreak.
- After jailbreaking you should see a new app named Cydia on your springboard. Open Cydia and let it set up your file system. Once it completes doing that, open it again and click on Hacker when prompted.
- In Cydia, go to the search button on the lower corner of right and search for Activator.
- Select Activator and then select Install.
- Select Confirm.
- When it's done, select Restart Springboard.
- Find the Activator app on your Springboard and open it.
- Select In Application.
- Scroll down till you find Volume Buttons and then select it.
- Select Down Short Hold.
- Now, scroll all the way down to Take Screenshot and select it.
**All credits go to RatBoot for the method.